Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Guard Your Affections

"Above all else, guard your affections. For they influence everything else in your life."
~Proverbs 4:23~

My Child,
I see you there, in the midst of your piles of laundry, dishes, folded clothes not yet put away, piles of things you hoped to organize yet shoved in a dark corner of the room. Feelings of inadequacy threaten to drown out the promise of a day filled with hope, light, and victory.  The main message I am whispering to your soul today:

I am real, I am here. Invite me to come. I will work with you. I will help you today. You can't face this day on your own. Come to Me. I know you are weary. I know how you beat yourself down while seeing the good in others.  Your heart is sincere.  Give it to Me. You can trust Me.

Love again and always, Your Healer


No comments:

Post a Comment