Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Look To Me

My Daughter,

Look up to Me.  There are so many things competing for your attention today.  Seek Me first.  Include Me in every detail of your life.  Hanson eating peaches for the first time, Hannah and Hailey going up and down the slide, turning your face toward the sun and just being at peace, those are all gifts from Me.  Let me deliver you from your fears. Right now, this moment, is where I am. I am with you always.

Love, Your Lord <3

"I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame."
~Psalm 34:4-5~


2 comments:

  1. Love this. Especially “There are so many things competing for your attention today.” That is a good way to express how I am feeling! So many things to think about, I can't even think. Seeking and praying for peace. <3

    ReplyDelete